Copyright @2017. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted non-commercial used, distribution and reproduction in any medium
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Focus and Scope
SANCTUM DOMINE : Jurnal Teologi covers study on:
- Wesleyan-Arminian Theology
- Biblical Studies: Old Testament and New Testament Studies
- Practical Theology: Liturgy, Christian Leadership, Pastoral Counseling Studies, Missiological Research, Christian Ethic
- Christian Education: Church Education, Family Education in a Christian Perspective, Education in the Bible
- Theology: Systematic Theology, Christian Apologetics, Church History, History of Theology
Peer Review Process
Every submitted article will be independently reviewed by two peer reviewers. The review process applies to the Double-Blind method. The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendations. After being reviewed, there will be four kinds of editor decision based on the reviewers’ recommendation:
- Accept Submission: The submission will be accepted without revisions.
- Revisions Required: The submission will be accepted after minor changes have been made.
- Resubmit for Review: The submission needs to be re-worked with significant changes before accepted. It will require a second round of review, however.
- Decline Submission: The submission will not be published in the journal.
All submitted articles will undergo a plagiarism check using Plagiarism Check before sending it to reviewers. If a manuscript has over 20% of plagiarism based on the result of the plagiarism check, we will send back the script to the author to be revised for the plagiarised contents.
SANCTUM DOMINE: Jurnal Teologi published online twice in a year in June and December.
Article Processing & Submission Charges
Starting Volume 12, no. 2, there will be no payment for article submission. However, after the article is accepted based on the peer-review process, the author should pay an Article Processing Charge (APC) of Rp. 550,000; for article publication.
APC payments can be transferred via:
BNI Head Office APH No. 003 043 7104
Sekolah Tinggi Theologia Nazarene Indonesia
Open Access Statement
SANCTUM DOMINE : Jurnal Teologi provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.